10/18/2012

That Time of Every Four Years

Hi, there! It's that time of the year! Time for 24 hours of slanderous ads, annoying phone calls, and divisive posts!


My Obama magnet! Rather excited it's finally here.

Well, this one won't be AS frustrating as the rest of what I just listed. But, I do have to say, I'm very excite to sport my new Obama 2012 sticker. You're welcome to disagree, but sharing in the joy would still be nice. I've been waiting for weeks, people! It's exciting. 

In other news, next week I start my shift supervisor training. I'm looking forward to it, but am also a little nervous. I can already tell people at work are getting a little harder on me, but it's always followed by a "Don't worry, you're ready." So I suppose I cannot complain too much. It's an amazing job, a lot of fun, and keeps me busy. To me, the added responsibility will be a welcome addition to an already great gig. 

I can't say that since my last post I've written more, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it all the time. I haven't quite figured out the plot yet, but half the fun is winging it the first time around. Planning is for the rewrites! 

Well, I hope you've all been well, and are enjoying the little things (like getting a bumper sticker in the mail). Life's short, I plan to soak it up. 

Until next time!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Cool bumper sticker!

    I need to get one!

    Also, hooray for your supervisor training!

    ReplyDelete