9/25/2012

Facebook, Again

Hi everyone! 

Well, I haven't noticed not having Facebook anymore. I still think in statuses, and I expect it will take a bit longer than I thought to shake that mindset. Otherwise, it's great not having a tab always open on my computer, or checking on my breaks at work. 

Once again, I have been texting people and meeting up more than I usually do, and that's a direct effect of the no-Facebook policy. Despite my crippling shyness, I am a highly social person and enjoy being connected to loved ones. Contrary to what most might think, I believe that I have been more social as a result. 

The job second hunt continues, but working at Starbucks has been really wonderful so far. It has its stress just like anything else, and there is a lot more to the job than I would have thought. But, I love my coworkers and really enjoy talking to be people every day. I have gained a lot of confidence in myself, and am actually really satisfied (if only I had more hours!) 

That's about my life right now. I hope you've all been well!

1 comment:

  1. I too have crippling shyness, so I understand that aspect of things. Good luck with your second job hunt!

    ReplyDelete